Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Basketball Checklist

Olajuwon CardHerrera CardDrexler Card

I've been doing very poorly on keeping up with my blogging, but it's time to get back into it. Thanks to all of you that have been checking back. I'm going to get back into the habit of posting a couple times a week.

The good news... I have completed a fairly comprehensive list of basketball cards with UH players and coaches. It includes 3,646 collectibles, and it will be useful for collector's all of levels.

For the beginning collector, you can see what players are available. From the big names like Drexler, Hayes, and Olajuwon to Cougars that never made it to the pros like Rafael Carrasco and Tyrone Evans.

For the serious collector, see all the variations including very rare inserts. You can also use this as a checklist or wish list.

I have included links to both pdf and Excel versions of the list. If you have any questions, comments, or additions, please let me know.

Excel version 552K

pdf version 141K

My goal is to have a comprehensive list of all UH athletes. Now that basketball is done, I have baseball, football, golf, and Olympic sports to go. My dream is to create software for the UH collector. Completing these lists is the first step.

Hayes CardOutlaw CardJones Card

No comments: